In the heart of Belgravia this Grade II listed house, falls within the highly-coveted Grosvenor Estate conservation area, a stone’s throw from Buckingham Palace. The house combines time-honoured Georgian proportions with all the modern features one could hope for including a lift and underground parking. Built in 1827, the property is the result of sensitive adoption so that the splendour of its regency heritage is retained and the house’s footprint has barely altered since then. Part of a street rich in history and heritage; it narrowly missed bomb destruction during WW2.
A six-bedroom, six storey Grade II-listed Georgian house, boasting an impressive width of 30ft and a south facing conservatory and garden/terrace. With private parking in a two-car garage affording direct access to the house, staff quarters, an extensive wine cellar and state-of-the gym, as well as cinema room, elevator and library this is a modern home that honours its period features.